compiled by Kay Oliver Seiferdt
Property-color changes the color of the text, border, background or every other element, where color is visible. The value can be assigned in different ways.
- just the Name of the color like – red, green, blue
- rgb(value, value, value) and the value in the parenthesis is a number between 0 and 255
- rgb() means red, green, blue – the primary colors
- the three values in the parenthesis are the strength of each color
- rgb(255,0,0) – means red, because green and blue have a value of 0, so not available
- rgb(255,255,0) – means yellow because you mix red and green with the max value.
- many varieties through different strength of those colors
- hexadecimal code – # and 6 symbols
- Symbols – 0 to 9 and A to F (A stand for 10 and F for 15)
- most varieties of colors
- a little similar to rgb() because the first two symbols representative red, the next two – green and the last two – blue
- #FF0000 will display red because of the highest value, which is F and green = 0 and blue = 0.
- #00FF00 – green | #000000 – black | #FFFFFF – white
The explained color assignment is usable for every situation, where colors are available. Attached are a few examples, where the different ways are visible.